Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Inside out, and upside down?

Times, they are a changing! When I look back even 5 years ago, wow, sooo much has changed in my life. I had just met my future-husband, was getting started in nursing school, and pretty much having a great time in life. After a few years of dating, my now-ex and I got married, and at the same time I had graduated nursing school. Great, right?! Hmmm, maybe not so great. Long story made short, three years later we got a divorce. I was quite unhappy during that time, and often caught myself daydreaming of the single life. Well, now I have it! And guess what? It's not that freakin great either. Which brings me to this...what is ever going to make me happy??? I feel like I've been through enough relationships, hardships, and all those other ships that I deserve to be happy. Then I realized the hard truth...only I can make myself happy. Then maybe later on someone could join me and we could be happy together. There, I said it. I have to be happy with myself before anyone else can make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment